The contribution to the participation costs includes the following:
- Tuition fees different at each university,
- management fees,
- health and accident insurance coverage,
- access to the infrastructure of the universities,
- assistance from the International Office.
The participation costs are payable to the coordinating university, i.e. L'Institut Agro Dijon. Students will thereby be exempted of direct payment of the application and tuition fees, or any other mandatory costs related to student participation in the course at the different universities.
Students with an EMJM Scholarships will not pay participation costs.
Programme countries students
€9,000 for 2 years
Include students whose nationality is one of the 27 Member States of the European Union1, and additionally, Iceland, Norway, Republic of North Macedonia, Liechtenstein, Turkey, Serbia, countries defined by the European Commission as 'third countries associated to the programme'
Partners countries students
€18,000 for 2 years
Include all other countries defined by the European Commission as 'third countries not associated to the programme'
- 1Belgium, Bulgaria, Czechia, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden
For more information, do not hesitate to visit: https://erasmus-plus.ec.europa.eu/programme-guide/part-a/eligible-countries
Important: The participation costs do not cover accommodation, travel costs, books, copies, or meals. Any other fees related to national regulations will be at the charge of the students.
The EMJM scholarship represents a lump sum of 1,400 €/month for the 24 months of the Master’s programme. It includes:
- Coverage of all participation costs for the two years
- Insurance package (health insurance, selected by the Consortium according to the EACEA regulations)
- Subsistence, travels, accommodations costs for the entire programme
The first payment will be done after arrival of the student on site.
Distribution per edition
|Number of students||Programme countries1||Partner countries2||Programme countries1||Partner countries2|
- 1Include students whose nationality is one of the 27 Member States of the European Union, and additionally, Iceland, Norway, Republic of North Macedonia, Liechtenstein, Turkey, Serbia, countries defined by the European Commission as ‘third countries associated to the programme’
- 2Include all other countries defined by the European Commission as ‘third countries not associated to the programme’